FIREWORKS CANCELLED FOR SATURDAY – WILL BE HELD SUNDAY EVENING
2015 BRANFORD FIREWORKS NO PARKING AND ROAD CLOSURES
For Saturday, June 28, 2015 (and Sunday, June 29th. rain date) the following parking restrictions and road closures will be in effect throughout the Maple St. & Harbor St. area.
Emergency No Parking:
10:00 am to Midnight
• Harbor Street Parker Park gate, south to end of dock
4:00 pm to Midnight
• Harbor St. Parker Park to Maple St. (both sides)
• Maple St Indian Neck Ave to Short Beach Rd
• Stannard Ave, Short Beach Rd to Harbor St
• Goodsell Point Rd Harbor St to dead end
• Old Smugglers Rd Odd numbered side only
• Melrose Ave Indian Neck Ave to Woodlawn
• Indian Neck Ave. Maple & Kirkham eastward to Railroad Underpass
• Block Island Rd. Block Island Rd to B&J Marina
• Spring Cove Rd Entire Rd (odd numbered side only)
Harbor Street Closed: 10:00am Parker Park to dock & 12:00 noon Standard Ave to Parker Park
Residents should expect heavy traffic delays and temporary road closures on Harbor St., Goodsell Point Rd and Standard Ave. at the conclusion of the fireworks from 9:30 pm – midnight.
Any further inquires can be addresses to:
Captain Geoffrey Morgan
Administrative Division / P.I.O.